Child Custody

Las Vegas Joint And Legal Custody Attorneys

Custody of and visitation with a child transcend the two divorcing parents. For example, grandparents may want to continue a loving relationship with their grandchildren. Rife with emotion and an area of complex Nevada law, we strive to secure custody arrangements beneficial to all parties involved at Law Practice, Ltd.

From initial custody arrangements to the need for the multi-jurisdictional enforcement of the Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act (UCCJEA), we can help you. Contact us at 702-517-5705 or toll-free at 888-351-7870.

Focusing On Your Children's Best Interests

Nevada residents come to Law Practice, Ltd., for help with sole, joint and primary legal and physical custody agreements. The residence of the child is crucial in divorce cases. The courts' primary goal is to look out for the best interests of a child, a focus we share as well.

Handling Complex And Contentious Child Custody And Modification Cases

In many cases, a middle ground cannot be found for custody or modification cases. If you find yourself at odds with your spouse in spite of attending COPE classes, you need to protect your rights. While we do not want to put children in the middle of a custody or relocation battle, we will not avoid the use of litigation to resolve a custody arrangement.

Relocation issues may involve the aforementioned UCCJEA, a complex area of the law that we can competently handle if your child is taken out of state without your permission.

In addition, we handle these matters, as well:

  • Visitation
  • Paternity determination and other issues
  • Co-parenting agreements
  • Modification and enforcement
  • Grandparents rights
  • Stepparent adoptions/second party adoptions

Contact Us

For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced lawyer regarding child custody, relocation or grandparents' rights, please call us today at 702-517-5705 or toll-free at 888-351-7870. You can also reach our Las Vegas law firm by emailing us.