Las Vegas Child Custody Modifications Attorney

Circumstances change over time. The other parent may not be exercising his or her visitation rights, and you want to seek full custody. Perhaps you and the other parent want to change your arrangement to joint custody, sharing responsibilities for the child. You may wish to contest a change to custody or visitation. There are unlimited scenarios that can impact a child custody order and visitation schedule.

If there has been a change in your circumstances, which has an impact on your child, we can help you modify your child custody order. Attorney Ann E. Kolber of Law Practice, Ltd., provides clients with the advice, support and representation they need, whether they are seeking or opposing a change to custody.

Get the help you need from a Las Vegas child custody modifications lawyer with more than 30 years of experience. Contact us at 702-517-5705 or toll-free at 888-351-7870.

Post-Judgment Modifications In Nevada

In order to modify child custody, there must be a substantial change in circumstances since the last custody order that impacts the child. This could include:

  • One parent failing to exercise his or her visitation rights
  • A parent seeking joint custody
  • A parent seeking more parenting time or overnights
  • A change in a job schedule that affects visitation
  • Parental relocation or move-aways
  • A change to the child's schedule for health, education or extracurricular activities that impacts visitation

As with your original custody arrangement, the court will focus on what is in the best interests of your child. We can help you understand your options and help you pursue a custody arrangement that meets your needs and the needs of your family.

Changes To Child Support

A significant change in visitation or custody could affect child support payments. We will work with you to determine whether child support payments will be impacted in your case. If there is a change to support, we can help you modify your child support order to reflect your new situation.

Contact A Henderson Child Support Attorney

For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced divorce and family law lawyer to discuss child support and custody, please call our law firm at 702-517-5705 or toll-free at 888-351-7870. You can also email us.