Why You Need a Las Vegas Lawyer
Put a Trusted Advocate on Your Side
Many websites offer cheap forms for filing a divorce. Even the Clark County family court offers free forms for divorce filing. With all these free or low-cost options, it may be tempting to avoid hiring a lawyer just to save money. However, mistakes made in your divorce now could result in costly disputes down the road.
With more than 30 years of legal experience, Attorney Ann E. Kolber, Esq. of Law Practice, Ltd. creates comprehensive, custom-tailored divorce settlements for clients involved in uncontested and contested divorces. We are dedicated to helping clients avoid future disputes by creating a settlement that addresses their needs.
Do not leave your future to chance by using a boilerplate form. Call us at (702) 899-2875 today.
When to Hire a Lawyer
An attorney can help you with a wide range of family law issues and offer you the support you need during a difficult time.
Retain an attorney when you are dealing with:
- Matters involving children, including custody and support
- Contested divorce issues
- Division of high-value or complex assets and debts
- A dispute where the other party has legal representation
- Relocation to another state with children (or the opposition to a move)
- Modification of custody orders
- Contempt actions
- Reproductive rights
- Second-party adoptions
These situations are complex and require the knowledge and experience of a trusted Las Vegas lawyer to ensure your rights are safeguarded now and far into the future.
Custom-Tailored Divorce Settlements
Even if you and your spouse agree on the terms of your divorce, it is still vital for you to seek advice from an experienced Las Vegas divorce lawyer.
At our firm, we will work directly with you to ensure that all aspects of your divorce comply with current Nevada law, including:
- Division of assets and debts, including determining what would be considered marital property
- Child custody and parenting plans, including considerations for the types of custody to allocate and who will make decisions for how the child will be raised
- Child support payments and modifications
- Alimony/spousal support calculations and legal issues that should be considered
Do not leave your future or the future of your children to chance. Retain Law Practice, Ltd. today.